Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Reunion Deadline

It seems that several people have just awakened from a slumber that seemingly began at the beginning of the year, and have discovered that we are having a Reunion on Oct. 5.

To those Rip Van Winkles: I am sorry, but the deadline has passed, passed you right by.

The deadline for getting us your payments was extended twice, and we can no longer add on any more time. September 15 was the absolute, drop-dead date for payments, and none--and I mean none--will be accepted at the door.

Things have been ordered, we have to tell the caterer this weekend the amount of people coming, and well, you had your chance.

One person on Facebook said that I was "threatening" people when I told them that the deadline had passed, but quite frankly, where have these people been the last nine of more months or so?

The committee is meeting this weekend to iron out the final details, and if you are an attendee, and want to have any input into the Reunion, please send me an email at l_lapka@yahoo.com. I would be more than happy to present whatever you have to say to the committee.

So, for those who missed out, sorry, but you missed the boat.

3 comments:

  1. Several will be accepted at the door!
    I can't pay right now, I'll pay after the event.

    Thanks-
    Stan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan, please contact David Benson on Facebook. It is out of my hands right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, Stan, we have filled the hall and we simply can't accept anybody else. Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete